In pestel-mortar make paste of:
1 medium green lemon zest
3 inches of ginger
1-1/2 garlic pod
1-1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Heat pan and add 300ml of coconut milk. Boil till it is slightly thick.
- Add the whole red curry paste and sauté till oil starts to separate
- Add salt as per taste
- Now add 700 gms of boneless chicken breast. Saute it till it turns slightly golden.
- Add water and let it boil for 10-15 mins.
- Add 1 tbsp fish sauce.
- Now add 1 cup pea eggplants. Cover and cook till done. (You can also add any of the seasonal vegetable as per your taste.)
- Add 1/2 tbsp basil leaves and 2 Stalk of green Onion. Simmer for 1-2 mins.